For the love of organizing! | Organizing Made Fun: For the love of organizing!

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

For the love of organizing!

Sometimes I just have to share the times when I find simple organizing so much fun - for the pure love of organizing!



So, this simple and easy tidbit is purely for my own enjoyment - that I hope to spread to you! I bought the above containers at Ikea. It's a pack of six different storage boxes and they come in a flat pack like this.



Pretty neat, huh? I like that they have zippers to zip them up! 



I was inspired when I was at my friend, Nicole's, house and her girls' drawers were full of them. {see above}



OK...so, in my excitement I decided to use them in my daughter's drawers in her closet. Remember this Elfa drawer system?



Well, it works great, but it needed a little tweaking! Her pants look nice when I placed them in the drawer, but as soon as she would take out the one on the bottom {kind of like the shirt dilemma} the stack was a mess! So, here's what I did!



First I took her pants and folded them in thirds. I do this in my own closet drawers and my hubby's closet too. 



But, it didn't work in the storage boxes right. So, I tried folding them in quarters and that way worked just how I imagined it!



Now they are stacked nicely for her to pull out {without messing up the rest of the pants}, and look at all that room left in the drawer!!



I also organized her pajamas and swimsuit drawer - yes, it's a weird combination of clothing in one drawer, but it works for her! Well, that's it for the fun! Hope you are inspired...have you had any fun organizing a drawer lately?

Pin It


Photobucket 
 Like what you see here? Consider becoming a follower or subscribe via email!
Follow Me on Pinterest

Having trouble seeing the pictures? Try THIS.

Are you an Organized Reader? I'd love to see your organized space. Email me HERE and show me your space to possibly be featured as one of my Organized Readers.